Free Gallery Software by WOWSlider.com v2.8
- AAAM conducts their 56th Annual Scientific Conference in Seattle, Washington.
- The Student Symposium Students gathered around John Combest (Nissan), Gary Smith (program chair), and Jason Forman (program committee member).
- Speakers took questions after their presentations.
- Rozalina Ramli with President Brian Fildes and Jan Price
- Chris Mullen, Kristy Arbogast and Jamie Dow
- Marilyn Bull and Lorrie Walker
- Matt Maltese organized and led our first very successful mentoring event.
- Student Mentoring Event
- Mentor Ulf Bjornstig provided guidance to student Meghan Howes.
- Clay Gabler was another fine mentor. Caitlin Locey appreciated his advice.
- Student Mentoring Event
- Clay Gabler and David Swedler
- Mary Pat McKay and Junaid Bhatti
- Anne McCartt and Adam Golman
- Coffee Break
- At the conclusion of the mentoring event, all participants gathered for a group photo.
- Brian Fildes with keynote speaker Mark Rosekind
- The welcome reception and lunch breaks were served in the Fairmont Olympic Hotel's Garden Room.
- Ulf Bjornstig, Brian Fildes and Jamie Dow
- Charlie Mock (keynote speaker) with Angela and Frank Pintar
- John Wiechel, Mary Pat McKay and Harry Smith
- Mike Scott and Adam Golman
- Elizabeth Raphael, Jarrod Carter and Debora Marth
- Chris Mullen and Pat Gillich
- Chris Mullen, Pat Gillich and Richard Frampton
- Pat Gillich and Clay Gabler
- Kristy Arbogast, Mark Sochor, Jim Funk and Mark Arndt
- Mark Sochor and Jan Price proudly display their CAISS pins.
- AAAM President Brian Fildes and Scientific Program Chairman Gary Smith
- Incoming President Mary Pat McKay presents President Brian Fildes with a plaque recognizing his tireless service to AAAM.
- Past President Peter Fisher who resides in Seattle attended the Presidents' Reception. Pictured: Brian Fildes and Peter Fisher
- Mary Pat McKay with Peter Fisher
- Kristy Arbogast, Mary Pat McKay and Pat Gillich
- Clay Gabler, Uwe Meissner and Jamie Dow
- Marilyn Bull, Pat Dischinger and Fran Bents
- Amanda Agnew, John Bolte, Hiro Tanji, and Brian Fildes
- Jonathan Fu was presented with Best Student Presentation by SPC Chair Gary Smith
- Jonathan Fu the 2012 John D. States Best Student Paper Presentation Awardee, sponsored by Toyota Motor Company
- Jan Price and Mark Sochor received awards.
- Irene Isaksson-Hellman Mats Lindkvist, and Helena Stigson
- Jason Hallman, John Combest, Richard Morgan, and Douglas Longhitano, Ivan Cheung
- Emily Gu, Eric Teoh, and Schuyler St. Lawrence
- Mike Scott and Jim Funk
- Adam Golman and Joel Stitzel
- Clay Gabler, John Wiechel, Warren Hardy, Richard Frampton and Graeme French
- Joe Marsh and Ted Miller
- Mark and Kim Arndt
- Mark Arndt, Gunda Meissner, Kim Arndt, Sharon and Joe Marsh
- Pat Dischinger, Fran Bents and Diane Smith
- Peter Baur, Greg Stephens, Elizabeth Raphael and Teresa Stephens
- Jarrod Carter and Mark Sochor
- Debora Marth, Chris Mullen, and Kristy Arbogast
- Helena Stigson and Mats Lindkvist
- Uwe Meissner, David Michalski, Jason Forman, Aileen Watchko, Joseph Ash, with Mark Meissner
- Mark Zonfrillo and Shannon Kroeker
- Ann Mallory, Elisa Braver, and Rini Sherony
- Hiro Tanji, Doug Longhitano, and Schuyler St. Lawrence
- Allison Daniello and Ada Tsoi
- Angela and Frank Pintar, Brian Fildes, Dennis Maiman and Narayan Yoganandan
- Jamie Dow and Ted Miller
- Sharon Chekijian, Jonathan Fu, and Federico Vaca
PODCASTS FROM INTERVIEWS WITH 2012 PRESENTERS
Click on author names' below to hear podcast interviews from our annual meeting in Seattle (October 14-17, 2012).
The presenters were interviewed by William Woods, a member of our Scientific Program Committee (thank you, Bill!):
Listen to Ann Mallory
Listen to Brian Fildes
Listen to Federico Vaca
Listen to Jason Forman
Listen to Jonathan Fu
Listen to James Funk
Listen to Mark Rosekind