Submitting your full paper to Traffic Injury Prevention (TIP)
The first draft of full papers are due to TIP on March 4, 2022. No extensions will be granted.
Please take a moment to review the 2022 Instructions for Authors.
To submit your papers successfully using the Traffic Injury Prevention submission system, you need to follow meticulously the instructions below:
- Make sure the paper follows the author instructions. Try to fit the Figures and Tables in one column width format, 3-inch width, where possible.
- Log into the Taylor & Francis Submission Portal system: https://rp.tandfonline.com/submission/create?journalCode=GCPI.
- You may have to create an account or log in with ORCiD/institutional access.
- Check that Traffic Injury Prevention is selected as the journal on the “Submission Creation” screen, make the warrants and select the article type, then click “Start” (see TIP2 screenshot attached).
- On the “Manuscript Details” screen, select that it is for a Special Issue, and use the free text line to note the name of the special issue: AAAM 66th Conference (see TIP3 screenshot attached).
- Finish the manuscript submission process via the Submission Portal interface and submit your draft manuscripts no later than March 4, 2022.
- Do not hesitate to contact the AAAM office or Katie Keel, Executive Director (email@example.com) if you have any questions.