Submitting your full paper to Traffic Injury Prevention (TIP)
The first draft of full papers are due to TIP on March 5, 2021. No extensions will be granted.
The 2021 Instructions for Authors can be downloaded here. Please take a moment to review.
To submit your papers successfully using the Traffic Injury Prevention submission system, you need to follow meticulously the instructions below:
- Make sure the paper follows the author instruction attached. Try to fit the Figures and Tables in one column width format, 3-inch width, where possible.
- Log into the Taylor & Francis Submission Portal system: https://rp.tandfonline.com/submission/create?journalCode=GCPI.
- You may have to create an account or log in with ORCiD/institutional access.
- Check that Traffic Injury Prevention is selected as the journal on the “Submission Creation” screen, make the warrants and select the article type, then click “Start” (see TIP2 screenshot attached).
- On the “Manuscript Details” screen, select that it is for a Special Issue, and use the free text line to note the name of the special issue: AAAM 65th Conference (see TIP3 screenshot attached).
- Finish the manuscript submission process via the Submission Portal interface and submit your draft manuscripts no later than March 5, 2021.
- Do not hesitate to contact the AAAM office or Katie Keel, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.