12 – 16 October 2020
Attendee Code of Conduct
AAAM Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct
AAAM is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and AAAM staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, sponsors, AAAM staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Programs Code of Conduct.
AAAM has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination, intimidation or harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, AAAM asks that you inform Katie Keel, Executive Director at email@example.com or 312-596-5212 so that we can take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, AAAM staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, AAAM staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by AAAM throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any AAAM virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. AAAM reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy, take screen shots, or record the content of any session or of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- Participants should not share your event login credentials with other individuals.
AAAM reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and AAAM reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.