15 – 18 October 2019
Comillas Pontifical University
Universidad Pontificia Comillas
AAAM Travel Awards
As part of AAAM’s commitment to scholarship, research, and fostering connections in the field of road safety, we are offering travel awards for the 2020 conference. Up to five travel awards will be offered to presenting authors to attend the 2020 Annual Conference to be held in Portland, Oregon, USA from October 13 – 16, 2020.
- Recipients will receive complimentary conference registration and up to $1,000 to cover travel expenses to the 2020 AAAM Annual Conference
- (5) travel awards are available
- Applicants must be a presenting author of an accepted full paper, short communication, or poster at the 2020 AAAM Annual Conference.
- Note, you may apply for the travel award if your full paper, short communication, or poster abstract has been submitted and is pending acceptance.
- Student travel award recipients are not eligible – 2020 student symposium presenters and 2020 student presenters of full papers.
- To apply, fill out the application form and include a 1-page cover letter describing your qualifications, your motivation for attending AAAM, how your research aligns with the mission of AAAM, and financial need for the award.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Applications will be made available in Spring 2020
- Applications are due May 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm EDT
- Review criteria will emphasize selection of recipients who: 1) are new to AAAM, 2) have demonstrated financial need, 3) enhance the global diversity of AAAM, or 4) are presenting research in a topic area of particular interest to AAAM.
- Applications will be reviewed by members of AAAM’s Scientific Program Committee.
- Award notification will take place by July 31, 2020.