AAAM is able to issue internal licenses to organizations wishing to incorporate ICDMap into their internal information systems for use by employees for use for administrative purposes e.g. health records management.
Companies wishing to obtain an internal license are asked to provide the following information and send this to email@example.com
- Name and address of organization.
- Name and job title of person signing the license.
- Email and telephone number of primary contact.
- Name of the organization’s information system in which AIS will be incorporated
- A short summary of the intended use of ICDMap your organization’s information systems. Please include a selection of screen shots from the product that illustrate how AIS classifications are used in the product. This information will not be used by AAAM for any purpose other than compiling data on the use of AIS classifications and shall not be transmitted outside of AAAM.
- Number of concurrent users accessing AIS classifications within the organization.