2022 Schedule & Registration
(We are currently working on the 2023 course schedule. Please check back in late November – mid-December to view a listing of available 2023 courses for registration.)
Below is the current schedule for AIS courses.
The AAAM office is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CT.
How do I register for a course?
Complete the registration process and submit payment by the course registration deadline to secure a spot in the course. Registration is NOT guaranteed until payment has been received. Registration for ALL courses closes three (3) weeks prior to the start of the course.
What forms of payment does AAAM accept?
AAAM accepts American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards for all AIS courses. This is the fastest and easiest method of payment as courses fill to capacity quickly.
What if I need to pay by check?
AAAM will accept checks. Please follow the steps below:
- Complete the AIS Course Registration Form and submit to the AAAM office with a check made payable to AAAM. *Please download and save the form before completing or your information will not be saved.
- Create a profile on the AAAM website so we can complete your registration.
- Click “LOGIN” in the top left-hand corner of the AAAM website
- Scroll down and click on the green “Create Your Customer Account” button
- Follow the directions and fill in all required information
*If check payment is received AFTER the registration has closed, we will contact you to verify registration for the next available course of your choice.
Where will my course materials be delivered?
Course materials are shipped to the address you use to create your AAAM profile.
Please note – AAAM cannot ship to PO Box addresses! Please provide a valid shipping address to receive course materials in a timely manner. Include company name and department if applicable.
What is AAAM’s cancellation policy?
AAAM does NOT issue refunds for any of its courses. If you cancel 30+ days before the beginning of the course, you can either:
- Transfer the registration to another participant or
- Transfer their registration to another AAAM hosted course taking place within six (6) months of the original course date
*If you cancel with less than thirty (30) days until the beginning of the course, you can transfer your registration to another student. All transfers will be assessed a one-hundred-dollar ($100) processing fee.
**AAAM will not accept any cancellations, transfers, or substitutions seven (7) days prior to the beginning of the course or after the course has begun.
Who do I contact if I have additional registration questions?
AAAM’s email: email@example.com
Register for your AIS Courses Here
AIS Course Schedule | Course fee – $750 per student (unless otherwise noted)
AAAM is currently scheduling Onsite classes for 2022. Please contact us if you would like to arrange for a course to be taught at your facility. A minimum of fifteen (15) participants is required for an onsite course.
Please note: Registration for ALL courses closes three (3) weeks prior to the start date of the course. Unfortunately, we do not offer a waiting list for courses.