Instructions for Full Paper Submissions
Full paper submissions are subject to peer-review and, upon acceptance, will be included in the AAAM special issue of the journal Traffic Injury Prevention. As a next step, we invite you to submit your manuscript by March 6, 2020.
In order to submit your papers successfully using the Traffic Injury Prevention submission system, you need to follow meticulously the instructions below:
- Log into the Scholar One submission system: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gcpi
- Use the link “Click here to submit a new manuscript” and fill in the fields making sure you indicate that the manuscript is intended for the AAAM 64th Conference special issue.
- Indicate the authorship and that the manuscript is submitted to the special AAAM issue.
- Submit your draft manuscripts no later than March 6, 2020
- Do not hesitate to contact the AAAM office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.