AAAM is proud to offer webinars that will tackle timely and relevant topics in road safety. Featuring our global multi-disciplinary community’s top thought leaders, these webinars offer an opportunity to gain exclusive insights and the latest research.
AAAM is dedicated to saving lives and eliminating road traffic injuries through scientific research, authoritative educational programs, public policy recommendations, and the Abbreviated Injury Scale (AIS) coding, training
Previous Webinars | Members have exclusive access to previous webinar recordings at no additional cost and now non-members can view previous webinar recordings. All webinars are available in one webinar bundle
Available Webinars in Bundle:
- AIS Analysis Tips and Tricks for Proper Use
- Designing for Diversity? Challenges in Automobile Occupant Protection for a Diverse Population
Legalizationof Marijuana :Implicationsfor Traffic Safety
- Children, Booster Seats, and Pre-Crash Evasive Maneuvers
- Lowering the Per Se BAC for Driving to .05 g-dL
- A Comparison of European and US Crash Test Programmes
AAAM webinars are available to AAAM Members (all member types) at no cost. There is a charge of $50 (USD) for individual live webinars and $99 (USD) for the webinar recording bundle for non-members. Registration is required for both live webinars and the recorded webinar bundle. If you are interested in joining AAAM, sign up today!