AAAM is proud to host webinars that tackle timely and relevant topics in road safety. Featuring our global multi-disciplinary community’s top thought leaders, these webinars offer an opportunity to gain exclusive insights and the latest research.
AAAM is dedicated to saving lives and eliminating road traffic injuries through scientific research, authoritative educational programs, public policy recommendations, and the Abbreviated Injury Scale (AIS) coding, training, and certification. Our webinar series is another platform to bring this information to our members and anyone interested in road safety.
Access to Previous Webinars
AAAM members (all member types) have exclusive access to previous webinar recordings at no additional cost. Members must sign in to access the recordings.
Non-members can purchase an individual webinar recording for $50 (USD) or the entire recording bundle for $99 (USD). Non-members must register to purchase an individual recording or the bundle.
Available Webinars in Bundle:
- AIS Analysis Tips and Tricks for Proper Use
- Designing for Diversity? Challenges in Automobile Occupant Protection for a Diverse Population
- Legalization of Marijuana: Implications for Traffic Safety
- Children, Booster Seats, and Pre-Crash Evasive Maneuvers
- Lowering the Per Se BAC for Driving to .05 g-dL
- A Comparison of European and US Crash Test Programmes
- Road Trauma and Treatment in High-, Middle- and Low-Income Countries
- Behind the scenes look at an Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) crash test
- The Effects of the Pandemic on Traffic Road Safety